Over the last couple of weeks, the grade 5/6s have been keeping very, very busy!
- been to Camp Kangaroobie,
- had a visit from Rose Giannone author of ‘What’s your story?’,
- participated in an informative and entertaining visit from Camp Quality puppet show,
- danced their hearts out with the amazing New York dance group ‘The Nubian Gents’,
- AND they have been to Wellington Secondary College to watch the very funny production of ” The Humour Games” and on another occasion to experience some science activities!
ALL while rehearsing like crazy for their upcoming school musical ‘This is Australia’
Rose Giannone-‘What’s your story?’ Rose Giannone- reading her book. She left our budding writers with these words of wisdom… “Don’t get it right, get it written”
Aman- Low ropes course,team work activity at Kangaroobie
canoeing with Ryan! watch out for the bullsharks!
Cody, with her gorgeous new friend!
Brad and Ella feeding one of the twin lambs!
Vicki making the little lamb very comfortable!
Deakin, trying to get a ride the pig, after kissing its bottom!
Well done Cody, only one to catch a piglet!
Loch Ard Gorge – group photo
Irene- Bella with one of the little lambs !
Lamont and the Nubian Gents- I believe!